Friday, October 31, 2014

Jamberry Nail Wrap Review!!

So for anyone who doesn’t know about them, Jamberry nails are HOT!



You’re probably familiar with the idea of them but these are so much better than any other stick on nail decals. These stickers have way less chemicals, they’re cost effective, fast and they last!  Check out this pic!



So they’re less harmful to nails by a lot. Now for the costs. It's about $15 per sheet but there's a deal where you can get 4 sheets for the price of 3! Now check out how many mani's you can get out of them and for how much!



Now for me, I normally do my own nails but these are really great for a day or for a week that you know you’re going to be super busy and won’t have time to actually paint your nails. It takes about 15 minutes to apply everything with Jamberries. It takes 15 minutes to do the first couple coats of base and color with polish.

That’s a lot of time saved PLUS, you don’t have to worry about knicking or dinging a nail and have to either deal with the defective nail or re-do it. Which takes even more time.

So the amazing lady that has given me samples to try and show you all, is Meg and she is one of the most adorable people I have ever encountered. She’s sweet, loves coffee(like mwaa..), super friendly and just cute! She’s a great consultant for the Jamberries and so easy to work with. So here is her link, please let her know that you found her through me! Meg'sLink

For this mani, I used China Glaze’s “For Audrey”, Sally Hansen’s “250 Lightening” and Orly’s “Dazzle”. As well as a plain black acrylic paint. Pretty much took this opportunity to just do whatever to my nails and I liked most of them except my pinky. 

Jamberry wrap on pointer finger is called Teal Mini Polka!


So look at how well the Jams stayed on verses nail polish. SUPER WELL!! I don’t pick at my nails at all so this just just chipping from every day activities such as showering, washing dishes, cleaning building and whatever else you do in a day.  And yes, there is some wear on the Jam nail but it's so minimal verse all the other nails. 


They’re very worth it and there are soooo many cute designs! So check ‘em out and lemme know how you like them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment