Monday, October 20, 2014

Day 2 - Orange Nails

Alrighty ladies. I could have sworn that this color was going to be the death of me because I couldn't think of anything good for two days!

Then I did them last night and...I like them. Alot.

Right about now is the time when the leaves start changing to the reds and orange and it all has such a beautiful orange hue to them so naturally, this was my inspiration! I so love fall and this was a good mani for me to do.






I used Sally Hansen's "250 Lightening", SH's "Orange Impulse" and Revlon's "730 Valentine" for the base gradient. Then I used plain ol' black acrylic paint to draw the leaves on. Seche Vite to top it off with.


Sorry about the yellow tint on my hands, the polish seemed very attached to me...



Like I said, it took forever to figure out what to do, but this is def one I like!

Good - 1
Meh - 1



Alli

2 comments:

  1. Love it! This is sooooo pretty. Love the base color and the design. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm pleasantly surprised at how well they turned out! :)

      Delete