Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sally Hansen Rose-a-go-go!


Afternoon, Lovelys!

I’m trying to stay on top of things here by actually doing mani’s so that I can be semi regular with my posting. It has seemed like it’s rather busy as of late because our camp season has begun and I’ve been working on devotionals and things to do with the kids. The camp that I counsel at is for inner city kids with one or more parents in jail and we teach them about God. It’s been a challenge for me, not only mentally, physically and emotionally, but also spiritually. It’s challenged me in my faith and I’ve had to teach kids things I didn’t know and that’s forced me to learn what’s in the bible. I am a bit lacks in that area and I’m not proud of it. But it’s forced me to dig deep and learn myself, and so it’s been beneficial to me as well. Plus, it’s a blast being able to do the camp. I’ve made life-long friends there and I enjoy them all so much. Sometimes. ;)



Anyways, the mani I’m showing today is with Sally Hansen Insta-Dry 06 Rose-a-go-go and Bundle Monster plate number 208.  Surprisingly, I liked it. It was more of a fleshy pink than a pink pink, so that helped a lot. :) 

Anyways, hope y’all are having a great week!

In Christ,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment