Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gradient Stamping


Hello Peoples!

Today’s mani was an experiment, Heehee!  I saw Miss80Million do this here and I thought it was the cutest thing *ever*. And best of all, I got to try it on a friend.  >:D

No, it was fun and it turned out better than I had hoped! So here it is. 



Pretty much what you do, is you start with a gradient mani and then stamp from BM plate 221 with one of the colors that you used. In thing mani, I used China Glaze Pool Party and Pure Ice Superstar. When I was ready to do the stamping, I tried it and then realized that the nails were too….rough for the stamp to adhere. So I put a thin layer of top coat on to create a smooth surface. It worked great after that. :D



I do apologize for the quality of the pictures, I didn’t have my normal camera and we were outside when we took them. You still get the picture. :)

I was a bit unsure as to whether my friend would like it, cuz she doesn’t wear polish that often and never any designs, but she liked it! Her mom said that it reminded her of strawberry ice cream.  What would you call it?

Anyways, thanks to Gab for letting me do her nails! Love that girl…:D

In Christ,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment