Sunday, June 10, 2012

E.L.F. Purple Dream and Golden Goddess


Good afternoon!

About a week or two ago, a new friend of mine was telling me about a company called “Eyes Lips Face” E.L.F. as most people know it. But she was telling me that they had some great polishes and that I should look at it. Actually, this was on Mother’s day weekend. So I go to their website and as a Mother’s day special, they were having free shipping! So I just thought, why not? Lol I ended up getting 11 polishes total. ^^ 

I got Metal Madness, Purple Dream, Mint Cream, Mango Madness, Golden Goddess and I also got two three piece sets called Mysterious and Glam Bam. I didn’t realize this at the time, but I did a double order of three of the colors. The thing was that they didn’t say what the names of the colors were in the sets. Either that or I just didn’t see it, which wouldn’t surprise me for how dyslexic I can be. I even switched the d and s while typing this! Making it sydlexic instead of dyslexic. ^^ Oh my goodness...

Anyways, I got that order a while ago and I LOVE all of the colors! And the three repeats I got are all my favorites, so that worked out really nicely for me. :D



For this mani, I used the Purple Dream as my base color and them I used the Golden Goddess. I think I went a bit overboard with the glitter on my right hand, but my left was a bit better. But even with how much I put on, I still adored this mani.

This is the first time I’ve used Elf and I was really impressed. The polish dried pretty quickly much to my surprise, there wasn’t any streaking that I saw and it’s a pretty flexible polish. And honestly, for as good as a polish that it is, I don’t’ know why it’s not more expensive. Any ways, great product and I’m ready to get more. :)

In Christ,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment