Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Patty's Day Is Comin' Up!


Is everybody ready for St. Patrick’s Day?! I know I am! The corned beef and cabbage is already calling my name…And with any leftovers(ha!), we’ll make Reuben’s for my birthday diner. ^^ Yumminess in my tummy!

 On to the mani’s!

So last night I did my nails with China Glaze base of “Tree Hugger” and I used three other colors of stipper brushes, white, light green and dark green. Oh, and I always use a base coat to protect my nails. Sally Hansen Green Tree and Bamboo Strengthener.  And I use Orly’s Polishield 3-in-1 Top Coat. I have noticed that it gets bubbles in the actual coat and I don’t really like that. Any suggestions?


And today, I used base coat, China Glaze base color of “For Audrey”, the rainbow is of several acrylic colors that my mom had from couple years ago and they are still good! Then for the other toes, I just used the acrylics that 
 correlated with the rainbow, plus two.


For the “gold”, I layered three things. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry “Lightening” first, then Sinful Colors “Let’s Meet“ for some extra sparkle and then last but not least, Art-Deco Stipper Pen Gold.


I really liked using the acrylics and I will definitely be working with them again. :D I also was using some thin paint brushes that I had bought from Micheal's, Simply Simmons, and they are really good.

So there’s my St. Patty’s Day stuff!  If there’s anything y’all want to see, tell me and I’ll see what I can do!

In Christ,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment