Monday, March 26, 2012

Hungry for the Hunger Games?



Yea! I have FINALLY posted this one! I know it's WAY late to be posting about the HG, but oh well. :) 

And as you all know, I love doing nails. And whenever I get the chance to do someone’s nails, I pounce. I was talking to a friend at church, last Sunday, and she mentioned that she was going to the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games, which was last Thursday. And somehow, it came to the point of me offering to do Hunger Games nails for her! And so she came over and we did them!


I haven’t actually read the books, but they sound really interesting and I’m hoping to read them in the next year or so. So on the thumb, we just did HG with a layering of three colors cuz I don’t have a gold color yet. The index finger represents Peeta in the book and he’s the son of a baker. The middle finger is for Katniss, who is from the mining district(so I heard) and she has a costume that explodes in flames so that’s that nail.


On the ring finger, we have the circly design from on the book. And like I said, I haven’t read the books and I haven’t seen a real copy, but we have the internet. ^^ The pinky, was for the district 12, and I guess it's where Katniss and Gale would hunt together. 

So there they are! It was very interesting doing a theme nail for once and i'm looking forward to doing it again. :) Thanks again to Katie for letting me do your nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment