Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My First Haul!

 
So……I originally planned on this being a personal blog, but I’m thinking that I’ll make it into a craft/diy/nail blog, but mainly nail blog since I love doing it so much. ^^ This will force me to come up with my own ideas, but I’ll still be doing things I’ve seen. :D

So I normally go to Sally’s Beauty Supply shop and Wal-Mart for my polishes, which mainly consist of Sally Hansen, China Glaze, Orly and Pure Ice, but I recently found out that Target has Sinful Colors and some O.P.I’s! I was ecstatic and I just had to buy some! None of the O.P.I’s really caught my eye, but there were a couple of the Sinful Colors that got my attention.  So here’s my “haul”.


While I was looking at the polishes, I saw the crackles and I just figured, what the heck, and decided to get one. :D  Anyways, from left to right, we have Sinful Colors Happy Ending 946, Gorgeous 804, Let’s Meet 928 and a Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat Fractured Foil 03.

I am so looking forward to using them! I have some ideas of what I want to do, so hopefully I’ll be more consistent with blogging than writing in my diary. Which is like…never. My goal for this blog is to post once a week. No promises though, but I will really try.  Well, until next time!

In Christ,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment