Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Glazed Sand


 
Last week was our city wide garage sale day, and if you don’t know me, I LVE garage saling!! So my mom and I were out doing that and we stopped by a feed store parking lot that had a garage sale hosted by an FFA group, and what did I find?? 25 cent bottles of new polish!!! They were mostly pink colors, but hey, I wasn’t gonna pass up 25c polishes! 



Sally Hansen Hard as Nails 28 Chocolate, 16 Glazed Sand and Platinum, and Sally Hansen Maximun Growth Plus 25 Copper Glamour.  I was trying my hardest to stay cool when I found these, cuz I didn’t want the people hiking up the price after seeing that I was excited. ^^ 



Sally Hansen Insta-Dry 06 Rose-a-go-go, CoverGirl Boundless Color 520 Pink Taffy, and Wet ‘n Wild Shiver.  The W’nW was at a different sale, but it’s soooo pretty! I’m looking forward to using it.

Alrighty.  On to the mani. :)



Last night, I had planned on just doing a plain color. In fact, I was almost depressed at the thought of just a plain color and especially since it was such a pale color. But, once I got the second layer on and really saw what an amazing color it was (and the fact that one of my nails had an ugly bump in it….), I just had to add *something* and I’ve really been digging the wacky French tip.  And that’s what I did. 



I was looking thought my plates and I was thinking that I wanted some sort of lacey or tribal stamp and I found Bundle Monster plate number 202 and it looked nice, so I thought “what the heck?”.  I just used the top half of the design and on a couple of them, I was able to get two nails out of one stamp.  So in the end, I got an unintentional lingerie type mani. ^^ I showed them to Mom and she thought that’s what it looked like. Oh well. :)

Have a great week!
In Christ,
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment