Monday, May 14, 2012

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Rags To Rich!



A while back, I found out how amazing CVS is. They have the best polish selection *ever*! I had gone in there expecting to see the same selection of SH and Essie at Wal-Mart and Wal-Greens, but oh, no! That’s not what I saw! I saw Orly, Sally Hansen, Confetti, Revlon, Rimmel, Spoiled, Loreal, Wet n’ Wild, and Seche! It was like Christmas for me again! :D I guess you could say that I was just a little excited. :)

So anyways, I’d been looking for a nice deep green and while in CVS, I spotted their Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish Rags To Rich! It’s a shimmery forest-y green and I was really stoked! That was also close to my birthday when I got a SH No Chip Acrylic Top Coat. So around the time of my birthday, I used the Rimmel polish and the top coat together and it was terrible! The polish wrinkled when I touched it and then after it actually dryed, it started cracking!! CRACKING!  Then, I tried it again with my regular top coat, Orly’s Polishield Three-In-One Top Coat, and it worked just fine. No wrinkles, so cracking, no nothing. So…I have decided to only use that Sally Hansen top coat for my toes. :) And that’s my rant for the day. Heehee!

 

 

 

Anyhooo….I did this mani with the Rags To Rich  and Red Angel’s 109 stamping plate with a white polish. I really liked that one. The stamping is really easy once you get used to it and I’d recommend it to anyone who wants to do their own nail without having to go to a salon and pay twenty buck on a mani.  It’s really fun too. :)

 

Have you ever done any stamping? How do you like it?

 

In Christ,

Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment