Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nutella and Sunsets. Ahh...


Hello!

So I’ve been trying to become more diverse as of late by coming up with my own ideas, cuz I have a habit of being a copycat and putting my own twist too it.  And those who know me know that I love Nutella. Almost obsessively so. :) So…I cleaned out one of the containers and I’m using that as an idea shuffler! And I’ve got plenty of ideas. :)



Above is me cleaning it out with some hot milk and below is the end product.
 



It actually still smells like Nutella, so I’m a very happy camper. Heehee!

Anyways, I did this pedi a couple weeks ago before our staff training and I didn’t get any pics of it, except for this one…



And I was so bummed that I didn’t get any good pics, so I decided that I was going to recreate it! Ta-da!!



I think that this is one mani that I would probably do several times, just cuz I love it so stinkin’ much. I also really like the silhouette thing, so I might try something like that sometime. We’ll see. :)  And yes, i know, I have a big space in my toes. :P Anyways, it's Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Orange Impulse and Lightening, Revlon's Valentine and a black stripper pen. And I used the gradient technique. Hope y'all are having a great week!

In Christ,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment